|Cute Quotes Tumblr|
So what exactly is jealousy in relationshipsall It's a shrimp hard to clarify isn't it? It's a feeling that you know and discover but when you try to attach a finger to it you bag out that it is multifaceted. It's a mixed feeling isn't it? It's a sense of resentment or madden that is mixed with suspicion toward your partner or fancy interest? But it also has an element of protectiveness and yearning for your partner or appreciate interest. An assorted bag of emotions that tug at you in different directions! Now if you can identify with this complicated and intricate emotion then let us seek at some myths about jealousy in relationships.
1. A self respecting person is not jealous. Yeah suitable! You do know that this makes no sense don't you? Although we often feel like we are being petty...like somehow it would be better to be in total control of our emotions all the time. Unfortunately for those of us who feel this blueprint feelings are equal opportunity visitors; they reach to all of us regardless of who we are and the appearance that we want to project. Every person has the potential for jealousy given the honest trigger.
2. Jealousy is a awful thing. Jealousy in relationships serves to benefit you and your partner negotiate relationship barriers so that you both know the type and level of relationships with other people that are acceptable to the other. If worn properly it can wait on you both account for what you can and should not do.
3. Jealousy is to be avoided at all costs. This seems so logical but does it compose sense? But how do you avoid an emotion that comes upon you? I mediate what you need to avoid is jealousy that is based on your insecurities as opposed to something that your partner is doing or not doing. It is a natural emotion that comes to you when you feel threatened and you must face it.
4. If you pretend that you are not jealous the feeling will go away. If you are in a adore relationship then this does not work as your feelings of jealousy impartial advance out in disagreeable ways. You may have experienced this when a partner gets furious after you had a stout interaction with someone else and they pretended it was well but later they unprejudiced said and did some really snide things. Like all emotions you must learn to deal with it appropriately.
5. The more jealous your partner is the more they cherish you. This is one of the most damaging relationship yarn and its spread is often helped by the initial feelings of flattery that we feel and the romantic notions that we have that 'deep jealousy=deep and abiding love'. Nip this one in the bud or you will be stuck in a relationship with Mr./Ms. control freak who impartial cannot stand to look you characterize to any other human being. Jealousy and its depth is definite by the individual and its depth is a reflection of who your partner is.
6. Jealousy is unhealthy. Jealousy in relationships can be healthy or unhealthy depending on what it's based on and how you both deal with it. If it's based on paranoia or personal insecurities then it's unhealthy. If you both don't face it headlong and win to its root and solve what needs solving honestly and amicably then it becomes unhealthy.
7. If you feel jealous then you must be in cherish. Jealousy does not mean that you are in cherish but it does mean that you are attracted to the person arousing these feelings in you. In such cases you need to sight at your feelings of jealousy in light of your overall feelings toward this person. If you are jealous of someone you know you can never be in relationship with then engage a deep breath and wait it out...it will pass!
If you avoid confronting and dealing with your jealousy in your relationship then you will only have a superficial relationship with a vague relationship barriers that none of you is definite about. A tried and definite path to relationship dissatisfaction!